The Throne of Fire The Kane Chronicles vs Percy Jackson/ The Heroes of Olympus

theonlyexeption posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 08:44PM
Which series do you like better, based on characters, setting, plot?
Discuss it here!

The Throne of Fire 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Aphroditeskid21 said…
big smile
I like the heroes of Olympus better because they have 6 books and this series has one
over a year ago theonlyexeption said…
The heroes of olympus only have 1 so far, and so does the kane chronicles. So I was just asking which series you would think to be better. I agree, though, I like HoO better.
over a year ago Aphroditeskid21 said…
big smile
Well i mean You have to read the PJO series to get the HOO series so I guess its your old favorite places with a new sweet Roman Twist
over a year ago katniss311 said…
hmmm
I loved the Lost Hero, personally. The Kane chronicles are pretty good, but the Lost Hero was amazing, especially after reading the PJ series. Greek Gods and the settings they have are more realistic, than say, the afterlife.
^^Lol. Because we can relate to the settings. Like New york vs the Daut?
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
cool
Whatchya all smoking? TKC was way better. It had a more exciting plot and was less soap-opera-ish story than The Lost Hero. TLH just wasnt that good as everyone thinks.
over a year ago Animalsrock said…
smile
I liked the Percy Jackson books better then the Kane chronicles. But I liked the Percy Jackson books better because it's about the Greek Gods!
It wasn't until "The throne of fire" that I began to compare "Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus" to "The Kane Chronicles". I didn't really LOVE The red pyramid like I had hoped to love it. In the throne of fire, I didn't find Sadie or Carter as annoying, and I began to LOVE all the characters! But for "Percy Jackson" I started to ADORE the series from the very start. And so far, I have not been disappointed. Personally, I liked "The Heroes Of Olympus". My only complaint was that I'm not SOOOOO fond of the new main characters. I don't like Jason, Piper is okay, and Leo is also okay. But I feel that the more we go into the series, the more I will get to know, and hopefully love these characters.
over a year ago Reyna_Praetor12 said…
(Don't read this! Contains spoilers for TSON)
Reyna-Daughter of Bellona
Hazel Levesque-Daughter of Pluto
Frank Zhang-Son of Mars
Octavian-Descendent of Apollo
over a year ago hebe123 said…
wink
love pjo and love hoo but kc nooooooooooooo!
over a year ago amot10 said…
I personally liked heroes of Olympus the best.Kane chronicles was pretty good but it wasn't my favorite.I really loved the PJ series as much as the heroes of olympus